Three Toyotas in Our Fleet Kept Maintained, Fueled, and Cleaned Thanks to Costco--Now another Big Reason to Shop at Costco, they Support America!

We go to Costco a lot, and for our Toyotas we purchase the following items there: Wiper blades Motor Oil Floor Mats Car Wash Soap Car Wash Tools Gasoline Tires

They also sell, on-line, custom seat covers, dash covers, bicycle and ski carriers, and a variety of other accessories.

The value of purchasing items at Costco goes beyond the low prices and high quality. Costco is an exceptionally good corporate citizen. This was brought home just yesterday, when founder and former CEO of Costco, Jim Sinegal, endorsed President Obama's economic policies. Sinegal stated, ?Don?t let Mitt Romney?s misleading ads or false attacks tell you otherwise ? President Obama?s support for small business owners is unwavering.?

So support American business, support honest business leaders that don't succumb to the right wing lies, and shop at Costco. Go out and buy a whole wild salmon, a whole goat, 5000 rolls of Kirkland paper towels, a new refrigerator, 100 cases of beer, and 100 bottles of wine.

Reply to
SMS