Toyota 07 Corolla CE Clutch Pedal Squeak

Where do I apply lubrication to get rid of a squeak when I push down on my clutch pedal? I have a can of silicone spray lubricant. Would this be sufficient or should I be using a special grease?

My old Tercel had this problem on and off. Just lately when the -15 C weather set in, my Corolla is doing the same thing; however after driving for 45" or so, the noise disappears. The noise seems to be originating within the cabin. I'm due for a transmission fluid change within the next month.

Reply to
GM homepc