toyota 58812

Who can help me with the users manual from a cd/radio player type Toyota

58812 or the users manual from a RAV4 ( 2004 ) thanks,

Joop.

Reply to
Joop Stuy

This is for a 2005 Rav4, but it might help:

Ray O

This is what i'm lookin for only the cd/radio player is not the type 58812 but Ray O, thanks anyway

Joop.

"Ray O" schreef in bericht news:o4SdnQqM3fjNFGDanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Joop Stuy

Do you have a specific question regarding your radio or are you just looking for general information?

Reply to
Ray O

I'm just looking for general information.

Joop.

"Ray O" schreef in bericht news:b66dnTKUsM6_VGPanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Joop Stuy