Toyota avensis 2003 T3-X alarm problem

My alarm is on all the time, I can't switch that off, even if I start the engine it still buzzers. Which fuse is for the alarm system?

Reply to
tibi8108

El 08/01/15 a las 17:18, tibi8108 escribió:

Are you a thief?

Reply to
gamo

What kind of help is this question? If you don't want to help, don't write any kind of text here. The car is mine like I mentioned, so probably it's not a thievery, isn't it?

Reply to
tibi8108