Toyota Corolla 2000 keyless entry instructions

Does anyone have the instruction on how to program it? I got one instruction on Ebay for $9.xx and it didn't work! Help

Reply to
hodhod

"" wrote: > Does anyone have the instruction on how to program it? I got > one > instruction on Ebay for $9.xx and it didn't work! Help

There is often a code that has to be programed into them. can usually be found on the passenger door. if not there google it. I have found some instructions online. or you may just have to go to like cartoys.

Reply to
xmirage2kx