Toyota Corolla license plate light replacement

The manual says dealer must replace this light. Can anyone tell me how I can do it myself? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jasharratt

It would help if you provide the year and body style of your Corolla. The manual usually shows how to replace bulbs.

First, go to your local auto parts store and get the correct replacement bulb.

The license plate bulb probably has a clear plastic cover. If the cover has screws, remove the screws, pop off the clear plastic color, and change the bulb. If the cover doesn't have screws, look behind the fixture to see if there is a way to remove the bulb from behind.

Reply to
Ray O