Toyota Corolla Water spots on the seats

The rainwater stains the seats of the car. ??? Anthracite color in. Good/no Good

Reply to
J-Pierre

"J-Pierre" a écrit dans le message de news:

4310557b$0$1025$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr...

Yes, I have the same problem with my car. Toyota seems to make fun of this screw hidden and préfére its public image, automobile.C' reliability is a pity.

macorolla

"macorolla" a écrit dans le message de news:

4310905d$0$27445$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr...

"J-Pierre" a écrit dans le message de news: 4310557b$0$1025$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr... Toyota Corolla Water spots on the seats

The rainwater stains the seats of the car. ??? Anthracite color in. Good/no Good

Yes, I have the same problem with my car. Toyota seems to make fun of this screw hidden and préfére its public image, automobile.C' reliability is a pity.

Good evening, all the owners of Corolla with an interior anthracite encounter the same problem of spots and Toyota makes the Oreille deaf person. With Canada or I have of the family they recognize Pb more or less, at the time of the visit to the garage a cleaning (gratis) complete of the seats is carried out, but here in France the Toyota concessions misent on the sale and the image of reliability not. Moreover concessions Toyota France are very badly equipped in materiel of cleaning and always with the image of reliability are very badly equipped in stock of piéces détachées.(stock practically no one) but good.

macorolla