Toyota Hilux Surf rear seats question

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether the rear seats in the Toyota Hilux Surf fold flat in the same way as an estate cars rear seats so as to make more space in the boot ?

Many thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Yes!

Reply to
Hachiroku

What model year and country?

Reply to
Ray O

Well, I haven't actually found one yet - it was a general question to check I will be able to get my model airplanes in the back. Does this vary between models then ? I will be looking in the age range 1993 to

1995 or thereabouts, and as I said, I'm looking at the Hilux Surf ideally in a 3.0L model.

Thanks again,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

In that model year range, the rear seats in U.S. 4Runners (HiLux Surf) did not fold flat into the floor. The rear seats just fold forward against the front seats.

Reply to
Ray O

We had a '96 when I was selling Used Cars that I used to 'borrow' when we had gigs, and the bottoms of the seats would fold upwards and then the seatbacks would fold down.

Reply to
Hachiroku