Toyota. Honda up double digits, Big Three down

Toyota and Honda posted double digit gains while GM, Ford and D-C all slid.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Not everything was rosy for Toyota - Avalon sales were down. Scion sales were down. Camry and Tundra sales were up by 10%, but SUV sales were down. The big movers were the Prius and Yaris. Toyota built fewer car in the US this March compared to last March and imported a lot more (even Camrys).

See

. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I actually love increases in the price of gas. Except for my Supra (which value rises every spring) my Toyotas, even my rusty old Corolla, increase in value every time there is a fuel price increase. No surprise that the Yaris and the Prius were the big gainers.

Reply to
Hachiroku