Toyota most American Car?

80% of Toyota parts of the Toyotas assembled in the US are made in the USA so it's the most American car. Weird,
Fat-Dumb and Happy

Yet, about 55% of parts in Toyotas come from the US. So, unless we start buying vehicles based on where they are made and refuse to buy vehicles that are either US-made or foreign-made, we're still buying Toyotas with about 45% imported parts.

Jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff

Considering the specific ways in which my 2002 Tacoma is falling apart, it's definitely an American vehicle.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom