Toyota MR2

Szukam wszelakich informacji na temat Toyoty MR2 szczegulnie w opcji tuning

Reply to
~natio~

Sure! Any Time!!!

(um, Josh...got this one?)

Reply to
HachiRoku

i can tune a bass...

I can tune a guitar...

I can tune a 'fiddle'...

I can tune a 'hachiroku'...

I can tune a Supra...

I can't tune a fish, OR a szczegulnie

Sorry...I don't know WHAT gets into me sometimes...

Reply to
HachiRoku

"You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish" ;-)

(What is this the title to?)

noneyabusiness

LOL...wrong person to ask this question...

"whenever you are ready Woman I am willing to make the break that we are on the brink of my cup is on the table my love is spilling waiting here for you to take a drink of

So if you're tired of the same old story go and turn some pages I will be here when you are ready to roll with the changes..."

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'll give you a clue - Epic CD reissue EK35082 (DIDP20254) UPC

0-7464-35082-2 (Hachi's not the only one who got that one...) ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman