Toyota should use my son as its vehicle tester...

My son was driving my Echo today, and some mook jumped in front of him, causing Craig to slam the horn. Unfortunately, the horn kept on blowing! His friend cut the wire, so now we have to get that fixed.

I said to Craig, (And this is an *exact* quote) "Only YOU could f*ck up a Toyota!" Hey, I was upset - that's the word I use when very upset. LOL

That brings his total to 6 dings in my Echo's roof (He laid on top of the car for some stupid reason), he rear-ended a Grand Marquis (No damage to the Echo, but I had to pay $400 to the other guy), and now FUBARing the horn. He'll be 18 and out of the house soon, and despite what everyone says about 'empty nest syndrome', I think I'll be fine with that. There's always the internet and phones for mutual contact!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

First mistake on your part....

Usually, one hits the brakes first... >:P

That horn switch couldn't take a pissed off teenager hitting it?

Wow, real rocket science there. Why couldn't Sherlock there have traced the wire to where the horn is under the hood, and simply unplugged it?

At least he didn't ass end THAT guy.

I'm tellin' ya, go buy some cheap beater car for him to drive. >:P

Once he moves out, foist it off on Katie.

I'm surprised you haven't relagated him to a bicycle.

Until he comes to visit..... then plows into your car. :P

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Well I actually need for him to drive, so I'll just have to keep praying...

Duh, *Loomis* - I'm just saying he slammed the horn as well

Like I was there?!

You have a butt fetish *ducking*

She already claimed the Echo

Can't pick his sister up on one of those

HA! He'll have his own wheels.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Ok, "Nagalie," you weren't too clear on that point. :P

Well, hell, the kid was smart enough to find the horn switch wire.... You'd think he'd figure "non destructive is the best way" ... then again, he *IS* a teenager.... (and you're not HIS mom, so it's not his problem that the wire's cut... )

"Look on the bright side," they say, then ya gets some smartass polish-by-injection woman trying to emulate M. Baldelli...

You know, for the first time in my life, I actually feel sympathy for a rice burner.

Sure he can. She can ride on the handle bars.

That's my point. With his kinda luck, it'd be like, "I'll just pull up close to Mom's car...a bit closer...a bit closer.... WUMP .. .too close.. "

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Sue me

Troo dat

*fwap*

Don't cry for my cars - that pity that zillion year old Comet *you* drive! Who was president when that thing was built - Truman?

*fwappity fwap fwap!* Do you know how many patients I've lectured about that?! But then again, it's probably safer than your Comet, which is like saying herpes is better than AIDS :-P
*heating up the penis denuding fork*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Oh, if only Steve were still alive...

Why? It's got an owner who DOESN'T let teenagers ram it into random objects.... >:)

Someone a lot better than the prez when yours was built. >:P

At least my Comet doesn't attract disaster, like your "Echo.."

The only "echo" one hears from it is the "echo" of it slamming into stuff.

Wow, that's cruel, I know the kid keeps thrashing your car, but dayum...

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

isn't that the same young man that wrecked your FX-16 twice within a couple weeks?

time to "encourage" him to buy his own car........ and no, he can't use mine

Mark

1986 Dodge Aries (orphan model) bought from original owner, with 71,800 miles this morning
Reply to
markansas859

He was an estate lawyer, brain trust

*snip*

*poke*

:-P This place is nutso - I think moving is the best thing for both our cars!

Bullshit, gun-boy

It's for *you*, brain donor

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I need for him to drive at the moment, since my husband isn't around (He can be sent on errands, etc., when I can't go), but he's being dropped the moment my husband comes back.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Exactly, I'd retain him in the l4\/\/5007... (which would probably just turn into lots of drinking ,jokes / etc .:P )

Truth hurts. :P

Is that the best ya got? >:)

Fine, in that case, lemme see the keys to your car....

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

Yup

Lies - terrible, miserable lies!

Hey, I'm in sinus hell - wait till I get better! I'll fwap you into extinction in IRC!

HA! You wouldn't know what to do with a car that was younger than your parents!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Owned.

Gah, I hate this time of year just because of that...allergies f*ck me up, too.

Yea, one gust of wind....

I could always tie one of my old boots to the back ,so that way, it'd be like a kite....

-LMB

Reply to
Louis M. Brown

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news:4293c5a1$0$32530$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr:

Get Craig a BMX (or whatever they're calling them these days) bicycle. Get those screw-on posts that go on the rear wheel axle. Sis can stand on them.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Nahhh... A "Dodgem" bumper car from the local carnival (yanno, the one with a big tire that goes all the way around as a cushion) and a /really/ long extension cord. ;-)

Some days, I really wish we had gone that design route for all cars. That way when you get the "hat and two hands" poking along at 35 in the freeway fast lane (or one of his children doing the same thing while yakking on a cellphone) you could just punt them over into a slower lane and go around, no harm done. ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Fugeddaboudit! Ain't gonna happen. I've had to use shovels to remove bike/donorcycle victims from the pavement.

Three words...get some therapy

LOL

Natalie

Reply to