Toyota Warranty

If I act quickly, I may be able to buy a 2005 Toyota (model not known yet) with very low mileage from a private party for substantially less than KBB valuation.

If I buy, would the warranty automatically transfer from the original owner to me?

Reply to
Dean Jann

Yes. However, if there is an extended warranty, it may or may not transfer. You have to read the warranty documents.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Toyota warrants the vehicle, not the owner so any remaining warranty coverage would still apply to warrantable repairs.

Reply to
Ray O

Yup.

Reply to
Hachiroku

It will only transfer 1 time if a toyota extended warranty.

Reply to
junk