Trunk/luggage courtesy bulb for '86 Camry

Does anybody know the bulb model/type for the trunk courtesy lamp in an '86 Camry? Mine has never had one as long as I've owned it, so the original is not there to easily get a replacement. I've looked everywhere and can't find information. If it helps, the socket looks to accept a rectangular base (maybe 1/2" x 1/8", don't know the depth ??)

Thanks a bunch!

TJ

Reply to
Tim J.