Trustworthy auto repair garages

After all the bad experience I have had with unfair auto repair garages, I can say that I have found a solution. The

offers a short list of trustworthy repair shops all over theUSA. I think it will be as valuable a resource to you as it is to me =)

Reply to
georgemiller.la

You can ask your insurance company too, they normally have a certified car repair shops.

Reply to
EdV

Hmmm, there is no criteria for having a shop listed.

In the absence of word-of-mouth recommendations from someone I know, I would recommend AAA approved shops with ASE certified technicians.

Reply to
Ray O

Not really. Courtesy Collision Pro in Orlando was certified by an insurance company, yet it was absolute CRAP

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

I bet it was cheap. That is why it was certified.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Sorry, but with all the bad experience I've had with SPAMMERS, I'll pick my own garage, thanks...

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Wickeddoll" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org:

Once I tried an auto body shop that was "certified" by my insurance company. The job they did was horrible.

Next time I needed bodywork, I picked my own and was very glad I did. The insurance company didn't question my choice at all.

Reply to
Tegger

Yup, insurance company should not question your shop choice. You can bring it to Toyota if you like if its your choice, My insurance company gave me the listing in my area and I visited each shop to see the work they have performed and talk with the shop supervisor. They were very helpful and actually showed me pictures of cars in their shop before the work was done. And if your not fully satisfied you can go after your insurance so you can have it redone for no addt'l cost. It just so happend that the shop I chose was certified by AAA and ASE. Well both shops I visted were good and I end up choosing the shop with the cute receptionist. : )

Reply to
EdV