turn off auto door locks

I have a 2004 Toyota Corolla equipted with automatic door locks. Is there an easy way to turn this feature off. The locks automatically engage when the car starts moving. I've been locked out twice when the locks activated while closing the trunk lid. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Lulu : )

Reply to
LULU

If you take it to the dealer, I'm sure they can turn that option off for you :)

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

or check the OM first?

Reply to
Hachiroku

on my 06 camry it tells how to turn them off in the owners manual. if you have the owners manual look at it. should take you just a minute or two. could tell you how the 06 camry is done but don't know if it would be the same for you corolla.

Reply to
Dave Dave