UMASS MotorSports Car Show...

Nothing really spectacular. A couple of kit Cobras and a real Austin Healy. The usual rice stuff some pretty decent, a row of Scion tCs and some old Metal.

Free swag from Scion was the best thing about it.

Pictures at 11, in a.b.i.f...

Reply to
Hachiroku

One of the things I really wanted was a six cylinder Healy. To me that was the sexiest exhaust going.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Damn thing snuck up on me! I was taking oics of one of the Cobras, and then went around the lot, and found the other Cobra, and when I went back to the first Cobra, the A-H was parked next to it. It was a real one, too, although the restoration was a bit of a hack. There was some cracked and crazed Bondo on the 1/4 by the rear bumper.

I had a friend 26 years ago that had one sitting in his garage, the silver blue they used to come in.

Then, last year, I saw a guy have his silver blue one painted a generic red! He's had the car for a long time (he was 70), but I wonder if he even had a friggin' CLUE what the car was worth, and how much he deprecated it by painting it Off-The-Rack-Red?!?!?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hubby's a UMASS @ Amherst alumnus. He hated that school.

LOL