Used Car for Teenager: Camry vs Accord?

Let's hope he doesn't poison his children's minds against you. mark_

Reply to
mark digital

LOL. I doubt it because at least as of right now, she's a real funny girl. She's around my brother's wife most of the time, so she'll probably end up being more like her - and his wife is on the proper side and she always complains about my brother when it comes to him not admitting to liking things and picking on people and then has to try them out the second he gets home. (If you show him something new, let's say on the computer, he tells you that it's stupid but then you find out that the first thing he does when he goes home is experiments with it.)

Reply to
Travis King

If buying new, I'd suggest they are equals in all of the areas you are concerned with. Select the one that fits -- physically fits the driver -- best. Your criteria will be placement of the radio and othere controls. I think you can safely buy whichever one ou LIKE best, and be pretty safe that you have a fuel efficient, dependable, and affordable car to own and operate.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

USED! Duh. Sorry.

I still think either one should be fine. Obviously, the general "curb appeal" of the cars plays a large role in the future dependability.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Actually, get a Crown Vic. After a couple Fender Benders, THEN get a more fuel efficient car!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Here in Edmonton, Hondas are the preferred vehicle of the drug gangs.

Reply to
Sharx35

DH, and everyone else, thanks for the good information on this subject. Much appreciated. Now only time will tell. Bryan

Reply to
Bryan