VENZA - Toyota's heavy, pricey small-SUV misfire

....Toyota is marketing the Venza as a "crossover," which...just means that it's neither much of a car, nor a very good SUV. The Venza's problems are the same ones that plague most vehicles of this sort: It's heavy, it drives poorly, it's not particularly fuel-efficient and it's expensive.

Wall Street Journal review:

tribune

I wonder what they say about the RX350 Lexus.....

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

ficient and it's expensive.

I was in one my neighbor reviewed it for a national publication, Yr full of crap. I liked it. Spammo I bet you hate all toyotas. I looked at a Pontiac, I couldnt get in easy, interior was cheap black, took it for a ride, windshield had 4 bubbles in my view, if they let that crap pass how well do they measure motor tolerences, I wont be one to experiment.

Reply to
ransley

Right. It's called a "station wagon".

That's just the manufacturer trying its best to use the "SUV" part of the concept to keep prices high.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

review:

I don't understand the objection to traction control, if the wheels slip, more horsepower doesn't help acceleration.

The 0 to 60 times are good, and better yet, the 60 to 0 stopping distance is only 121 ft.

It's not a people hauler, only sitting 5, but it has 70 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down.

-- Ron

Reply to
Ron Peterson

It's a dream for any musician who needs to haul bulky amps.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom