Very good for it's price but could be better.

Very good for it's price but could be better.

Pros: Acceleration Cons: Cheap interior materials, Light steering, Soft suspension

I rented this car and drove it for about 300 miles. I really enjoyed it but having had the chance to drive a Porsche Cayman, this Corvette was just a little disappointing. The car seems made to satisfy the greatest number of buyers instead of making the best sports car possible. I realize I drove the Lt1 and there are options to make the car sportier but I also drove the base Cayman with no options so this is what I'm comparing. Prices are also very similar. I'm sure the Z06 is a way better car but it does cost a lot more.

Abner

I haven't driven one since the early 80's and have no desire to do so. It is the most uncomfortable car I ever drove. I don't see it as being designed to satisfy anyone except number crunchers with no nerves in their body and sleeps on gravel. I don't drive numbers. I drive cars and trucks (and hopefully a motorcycle this year). I want a vehicle that I can drive more than a block without having to go to the chiro.

I realize I drove the Lt1 and there are options to make the

Reply to
Mike Dobony