VRRRRROOOOOMMMMMM!!!! (wicked doll, pay attention!

I got a 'job'. I deliver papers on a motor route from 3-6AM. It pays about $1000 a month. Not bad for 3 hours a day.

Recently I have been using the Scion because of the electronic dash and odometer. Until I learn the route. After that, the Scion won't be seeing it much because there are a couple of NASTY dirt roads.

Most of it is in the 'docks, with large stretches between points. But the best part is when I'm finished. I'm about 12 miles from home, and all the roads home are windy backroads that have been resurfaced in the past 3 years, so they're nice and smooth.

Now, I haven't driven the Hachiroku for about 3 years, so I am trying to remember the acceleration and handling on that car. The Scion may be better.

I did a route in this town as a sub for one of my customers when I was selling used cars, and what I was driving then (AWD Tercel), when the speed limit sign said 35 you DID 35.

The Scion? How about 50 in the 35's and 65 in the 40's. And when you hit the main highway, 75-80 is pretty good. The car tracks like it's on rails, and the throttle response is smooth and immediate, and the brakes haul the speeds down rapidly.

So, WD, you may want to think twice about letting (Craig?) buy one of these pocket rockets!!! And DON'T let him get the Supercharged model!!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku