warning light: 1997 Avalon

There's a warning light in the shape of a car with lights or tail lights shining.

I just replaced the right low beam bulb.

Turn signals work, back up lights work, tail lights work, rear window light works, and high/low beams work.

So what is this warning light?

Reply to
Bryan

Check very bulb in every exterior light fixture, including license plate bulbs, all of the bulbs in the center high mounted stop lamp and brake lights when the brakes are applied.

Reply to
Ray O

I'm assuming one bulb per light. I didn't think of the license plate light. I'll re-assume the possibility of more than one bulb per light and check again. Thanks.

Reply to
Bryan

Thanks Ray, It was the license plate light! Never would have thought of that; didn't realize license plates had lights! It's obvious now, but ... Thank you! Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

You're welcome! I'm glad you found it easily.

Reply to
Ray O