What Socket Size?

I'll need to purchase a spark plug socket for my '93 Camry, but since the plugs are deep inside the valve cover holes I can't gauge the proper size. When I go to Sears/ KMart (sounds strange, huh?), what size will I need to ask for?

Reply to
P2P Xtasy

buy the new plugs and take one with you for reference.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Both available engines use a 5/8 spark plug socket. Use it with an extension to get into the plug tubes.

Toyota MDT > I'll need to purchase a spark plug socket for my '93 Camry, but since the

Reply to
Comboverfish

5/8" Use one with a rubber insert to grab the plug.
Reply to
Josh

5/8"
Reply to