What tires does a new corolla come with?

Specifically the "S" model, but if you know the others, please tell me. Thanks

Reply to
I am I

Don't know what any of the '06 and '07 models have. But my folks' '04 CE and my brother's '05 CE came with horrible Goodyear Integritys. My bro had to replace them after less than 30,000 miles of mostly highway driving, while my folks' tires are almost due for replacement at about 22,000 miles.

Keep in mind that most OEM tires are crap, regardless of the manufacturer. Hell, the Crapsler 300 comes with Integritys as well.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

I've had a bunch of Corollas (LEs, not the S model), & they've come with Goodyear Integras. I *hate* those specific tires - lousy in snow, don't hold curves well on dry roads... A few cars ago I switched over to Aquatreds, but on the last 2 cars I've switched to (Goodyear) Regattas - much, much better traction, both on dry roads & in snow.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Oops - I think they're called Integrity (must've been thinking of the Acura car!). Whatever they're called, they're horrendous, IMO.

Cathy

I *hate* those specific tires - lousy in snow, don't

Reply to
Cathy F.

I think the "S" comes with Toyos, IIRC.

They're OK.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I currently have Regatta 2's on my Honda Accord. They were good for the first 10,000 miles, but now at 15,000 miles they are awful because of major vibrations and road noises that coincide with the vibrations. Balancing, rotating and alignment have not helped. Must be flatspotting or something.

I will probably ride out these tires until I put my winter tires on. My winter tires are Toyo Observe G-02 Plus and they are excellent, so I might get Toyo Spectrums for all-seasons next spring.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

I just use the Regatta 2s year round - they're good enough in the snow (IMO) to not have to switch tires come winter. (The Integrities, OTOH, were absolutely horrendous - slip slidin' away...) I haven't experienced the probs you did with them (fingers crossed for this present set).

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

My 2006 Corolla LE came with Bridgestone Insignias

Reply to
cpqaim2