When's the price of gas going down?!?!

An announcement in the oil industry causes panics well before the $h!t ever hits the fan, and the proces go up within hours. The Sultan of Ompappa MauMau sneezes and the prices goes up exponentially.

Brazil announces a new reserve of 8 Billion barrels of light sweet crude, and the price goes...

UP?!?!?!

BTW, didn't Algore say America's oil diet is a Billion BBLs a day?

If so, this then becomes an 8 day supply.

Brazil and oil industry experts say this rivals the reserves of Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait. So, if all there is in the world is 24B BBLs, and Gore says we use 1B BBLs a day, then I guess the world is in DEEP SHIT!!!

Either that, or Gore has no idea what he's talking about. Somehow, I think this is more the case...

Reply to
Hachiroku

The price will come down when we impeach Bush and Buckshot.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

from your lips to God's ear! I'd dearly love to see both these criminals getting a striped suntan.

Reply to
mack

For what? There's nothing to impeach them about.

But, I have to question the wisdom of someone who takes 24B BBLs of oil OUT of circulation at a time when gas prices are high, and heating oil has reached (comparatively) atmospheric levels!!! We locked in at $2.79 per gallon, and I thought we maybe shouldn't have locked in the price.

Home heating oil hit $3.09 a gallon this week.

Um, BTW, did I say "wisdom"?

Reply to
Hachiroku

For what? There's nothing to impeach them for.

Reply to
Hachiroku

If there were, the congressional idiots would be spearheading the effort. As it is, they get plenty of mileage to stroke the weak-minded.

Historically, their modus operandi.

Reply to
witfal

Bush & Buckshot have plans for the oil in the strategic reserve - invade Iran.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

There's an answer to that. Let's just say, no need for war. Perhaps a change of a couple laws is called for...

Reply to
Hachiroku

EVERY SATURDAY, the Knotheads crawl out of the woodwork with their "Impeach Bush and Cheney" signs and occupy the town common for a few hours, heat of summer, dead of winter.

Um, here's a hint: Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton run the Congress. With this bunch of Airheads in charge, don't you think if they COULD impeach, they WOULD?!?!

But, I told you about the area I live in. "Liberal" /= "Brains"

Reply to
Hachiroku