Where can I buy solar pannels for my electric/hybrid car?

***************************************************** Where can I buy some sollar pannels to put on the roof or on the hood of a car?

The car I have right now, is a total junk. It's a gas and it's totally sluggish, plus it's old so it smells like shit.

I'm seriously thinking about buying an electric vehicle or a used hybrid so I can save up on some money. I'm totally broke and I'm unemployed most of the time. But I have ten or so grand I can spend from credit if I can put it into something as a callateral that I can show to the bank, which an electric or hybrid hevicle is perfect because it barely depreciated or at least depreciates a lot less that ICE cars. Plus me being broke doesn't help at all with the gass prices, I can berely afford to drive at all with a car, but I can have an electric vehicle as long as it has some extra solar pannels and some extra batteries, which is ok for me in terms of finances because they will be covered by the low interest loan, easy money.

I'm so f*&#$ng broke it's not even funny. I'll take any way it takes to save money. With solar pannels, I'm saving like 10% on gas automatically, plus it's free because the bank covers it, as long as a keep up a good credit. I don't care if it's sticking out or anything, as long as it's huge and big and get's me the juice. I'm desperate, I need to get from point A to point B.

sts3234

Get a bus pass. Or a bicycle.

Plug "solar panels" into your favorite search engine, find some output ratings of some panels, divide by four to compensate for the fact that you can't possibly use them under optimum conditions, then sit down with a calculator and figure out how much surface area you'd need to run your car. One horsepower is 745 watts.

(rolls eyes) Lord, please save me from the innumerate.

-- Mike Harris Austin, TX

Reply to
Mike Harris

That you Scott?