Where can I get Baby Moon caps to fit my Yaris?

I ordered my Yaris with 15" steel wheels and would like to replace the wheel covers with Baby Moon caps. Will hub caps made to fit American made wheels also fit the wheels on my Yaris? If so, could someone tell me where I can get a nice set of Baby Moon caps at a decent price?

Thank You :)...............Rich

Reply to
Just Me

A google search turned up

Ray O

I contacted this site and they said NO their hubcaps would not fit my Yaris wheels. Any other ideas as to where I might find some Baby Moons to fit???

Rich

Reply to
Just Me

do a search for hubcap shops in your area first and call and see if they have them.. if not ray found a cool site to order them from.. and yes they will fit your wheel so long as they are the right size...

Reply to
GO Mavs

really they said they would fit the yaris? thats odd...

Reply to
GO Mavs

No, they said their hubcaps would NOT fit the Yaris :(

Reply to
Just Me

Oh well, try google :-)

Reply to