Where's the wagon?

Wait, where are you at?

And, this year, BOY, did we need AWD, if you had to be somewhere!

Reply to
hachiroku

And short people too, especially if the vehicle is parked facing downhill!

Reply to
Ray O

**Northwest CT.

**Well, after finally finding a pathetic job, I have to go out in blizzards (on a few occasions, I've walked out of work to find the car buried). Work isn't far, but the Impreza handles the snow and hills wonderfully. It's great.

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

Bwahaha...WASTEted?

How about delivering newspapers and covering two counties for Dell?

Reply to
hachiroku