where to buy hoses for 96 geo prizm 1.6

The subject says it. I was able to get the upper and lower radiator hoses, but no stores around me seem to have the hoses that run to the heater core There is a few;

1 runs from the engine block into the firewall 1 runs from engine block to the valve that regulates the hot water flow to the heater core. 1 runs form the regulator valve into the firewall.

Any tips for online purchase ?

Also, what size are the transmission (auto) cooler lines that go to the radiator ?

Reply to
RT

Check your local Toyota dealer for info regarding the heater hose and transmission cooler lines,or use generic bulk heater parts hose and transmission lines from an auto parts store

Reply to
Ray O

Actually, you should also be able to get these from a Chevy dealer (Chevy continued to sell Prisms after Geo went bye-bye). Other GM dealers should be able to get the parts, too.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Toyota hoses are amazing in their durability.

I replaced the radiator hoses at 125,000 and they were as good as new.

My heater hoses are still just like new at 205,000. I guess I should replace them, but they sure look and feel just fine.

Reply to
Scott in Florida