where to find OEM "take off" wheels

Where do you go to buy wheels that have been taken off of cars belonging to those who upgrad their wheels?

Reply to
Bobbi

Your best bet is to find them is at a dealership or places that sell aftermarket wheels.

Reply to
Ray O

What is, 'A store that sells wheels?'

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Look in the papers, or if you have something like a 'Shopper' paper that comes out once a week, or something like those thick 'magazines' you can buy at convenience stores that list uesed cars for sale. A lot of people keep their old wheels and seel them privately, since the tire stores give them $20 and sell them for $50.

Reply to
Hachiroku

might try Ebay, set up a search that emails findings, and limit it to your region to keep shipping reasonable.

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Bobbi

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Try Direct Tire. I bought some take off Infinity wheels for my Maxima for a very reasonable price. Ron

Reply to
ronbon

dealership.

the one near me sells wheel/tire combos off scion xA and xBs with hubcaps for $250/set of 4

Reply to
SoCalMike

Try local craigslist - steel ones for winter tires are easy to find.

Reply to
Wolfgang