Which fuse Controls the stereo? 98 Rav4

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering which fuse controls the stereo, I have seem to blown it :(??

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

chris

Reply to
john

Look on the fuse block itself, or on the cover if it has one, for a pictorial and label of the "radio" fuse. More than one accessory may be on that circuit.

If it's not labeled, look in your owners manual, it should be there.

If the fuse is good, you may have an in line radio power fuse under the dash that has blown.

You did not mention if you have a factory installed radio, but if those two possibilities check good, it may be an internal fuse in the component.

Reply to
user