Which is the cheapest source for OEM Toyota parts?

I needed a new mast for my power antenna, and called two local dealers, Stevens Creek Toyota and Sunnyvale Toyota, which wanted $58 and $62 respectively (just for the mast, not for the whole mechanism).

I did a search online and found a dealer in Pennsylvania (Conicelli Toyota) that operates an on-line store, and had it for $37, and had a listed MSRP of $49 (they advertise 25% off MSRP). I might have paid the local dealer the MSRP of $49, to save the shipping costs and get it faster, but it seems like the local dealer is inflating the parts prices well over the Toyota MSRP.

Are there any on-line Toyota dealers that offer more than a 25% discount off MSRP?

Reply to
SMS

For the power antenna mast, I have had very good results with aftermarket masts, available at auto parts stores.

Reply to
Ray O

I have heard good things about the Parts Dept. at Conicelli Toyota before. Myself, I tend to use Metro Toyota in OH,

or
as they have good service and prices,but some others seem to like
as Brandsportwill ship internationally... Some recommended Toyota parts sources:

mrv