Why buy a Prius now, when-

In Key West?? Are you on drugs, DH? That's like finding a California insurance company that'll sell you an earthquake rider for less than your house payment.

I don't mind explaining basic econ and math to you, considering that our fine public schools have stopped teaching them - but that comment was just plain ignorant.

-- Mike Harris Austin, TX

Reply to
Mike Harris

In the area where I drive, a vast amount of welfare recepients are driving old full size cars.They are not affected much by high gas prices, because they are driving 2 or 3 miles per day. These cars are in poor safety condition ( leaking brakes), so if they hit the subcompact it will be disaster.

Reply to
Doctor J

Got it! We're singing off the same song sheet!

Reply to
Ray O