Why I hate everyone so much

This is what I come home to every day, and why I hang out in bus station bathrooms looking for "friends":

n5hsr

LOL.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

  1. EVERYONE does not hate Charles.
  2. Who gives a shit if anyone hates you?
Reply to
Scott in Florida

that's the republican philosophy all over.

Reply to
mack

nice mama-san She will keep you busy.

Reply to
dbu`

You know what they say about fat women:

Shade in the summer, warmth in the winter.

Reply to
Retired VIP

There's a song they sing in the islands...

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, you should make an ugly girl your wife.

I forget the rest and I didn't take the advice, anyway.

Reply to
dh

"dh" ...

If you want my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

This is without a doubt, the most misogynist thread ever. What about fat

*guys*?

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Whatever floats your boat

Reply to
tak

Marry a fat guy and shtup his brains out till he loses weight. Logistics are tricky, but workable, I suppose.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That song never had a follow-up one to balance it out, did it? At least "If You Love Somebody, Set Them Free" was written to offset "Every Breath You Take".

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Like Rodney Dangerfield used to say, " Slap her thigh and ride the wave in".

Reply to
Moe

leave it on an obsessive lefty to inject political barbs at every twist and turn in life

Reply to
GoMavs

This is an old calypso song that dates back to at least the 1940s...... sung by (IIRC) a fellow called Duke of Iron.

If you want to be happy and live a good life Never make a pretty woman your wife. ...... and ends with

and heed what I say marry an ugly woman without delay.... You should always marry a woman dat's uglier dan you!

I'd give a nickel to hear it again....

In the same 78 album there are other songs like ' "Trouble in the Family" and something about strolling in the park...in the dark, and finding that your true love is making whoopee with someone else.

All very funny.......and often true.

Reply to
mack

"tak" ...

Hardly.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

Well, if you're going to dream, dream big.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You might be able to.

A quick search found this:

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I found this:

And it has some audio clips (bottom menu) featuring the Duke of Iron, but not any of the songs Mack was mentioning.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

That is only the starting point....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Ever wonder why there's no antithesis to the word "misogyny"?

We men have to settle for the awkward phrase "man-hater".

Reply to
witfal