Winter Tires for 04 Sienna

Hi,

I have a spare set of Nokian Winter tires (195/70R14) with rims for my old Camry. Just wondering if bolt patten do match, can I put them on my 04 Sienna (215/60R16)? Thanks for any advice.

RL

Reply to
RJL

They are not likely to fit, but you can measure the bolt pattern and see for yourself. Keep in mind that with smaller diameter tires, you speedometer will read a higher than actual speed, and the odometer will record miles too rapidly.

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
Wolfgang