Wiper troubles on 96 Camry

My passenger side wiper stopped working yesterday, no movement no nothing. It can't be the fuse or motor as the driver side still works (or at least I assume it can't be either.) Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
lauren_kranendonk

Try flipping up the cap at the pivot end of the wiper arm and tightening the nut that holds the wiper arm to the spline.

Reply to
Ray O

Try tightening the bolt that holds the arm. If that helps it's likely the socket in the end of the arm has stripped. On my wife's '93 I replaced the arm with one from NAPA.

Reply to
NickySantoro