'02 camry stock rims.....

last year i picked up this car used. butthe owner had chrome rims put on the car and didn't have the stock rims. now the chrome is peeling off these cheap rims and i want to put stock alloy rims back on the car but i don't know what was avail. back in '02. where can i get a look at the rims that were avail. for the car so maybe i can hit a few junk yards in my area to see what they have. maybe i'll see something i like in an aftermarket similar to stock too.

mike..........

Reply to
JerseyMike

One of the best ways that I have found is to go to Autotrader and Ebay and look up 2002 Camry. Take a look at a few with alloy wheels and you will be able to tell which ones are stock pretty fast. I am sure that some of the other Camry year model OEM alloys will fit, but I don't have any details on which year models.

Other than that, maybe someone with a 2002 model will take a pic for you. I would if I had the car.

Pat

Reply to
pws

You could try looking at the same year photograph supplied in some after-market w/shop manuals.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

I have a set of brand new steel wheels with hub caps & lug nuts that I need to get rid of. They came off a new '04 Camry, but they should fit yours if you want.

Reply to
qslim

thanks for the offer, but my days of using hub caps are over. i've had too may get stolen, fly off or end up just looking terrible over time.

mike........

Reply to
JerseyMike

Yeah and they will never steel costly alloy wheels! And alloy wheels never crack or get curb rash. Remeber you'll need all new lug nuts for the alloy wheels.

Reply to
Wolfgang

will show a pic of your car w/ stock wheels or any they sell...

Reply to
JustDave

go to ebay

if not, check this toyota forum

~~~~~~~~~~ My Camry 2000 with 2002 SE rims...

skewe

Why would you need new lugnuts ? As long as the Alloys use the standard acorn nuts you should be fine.

Reply to
Jay Fowler