05 Toyota Camry A/C unit problem

First off, I love my camry. The only problem i got right now is that the A/C unit is not working. the problem is when i turn on the a/c it stays on for 30 secs or so and then just blinks. There is no cold air blowing out once it starts blinking. Could it be that my a/c is out of freon? any help would be apprieciated.

Reply to
yschung840526

Take it back for warranty service. The system has found a problem and blinks the light to inform you of a problem. This should be listed in the manual.

See if you need a new compressor? New evaporator or expansion valve? Warranty or $$$$$

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
johngdole