07 Toyota Camry Demo.....

I test drived a 07 Toyota Camry with leather, sun roof, alloy wheels and rear spoiler. Vehicle has 1000 miles on it and dealer said it was a demo car. Dealer is willing to sell it for $200 more of the invoice price, Anyone thinks thats a good deal? are demo vehicles a good idea?

Please help!

Thanks :)

Reply to
sanna

Demo cars can be a good deal but I'd expect to get a discount BELOW invoice price.You should be able to get a new car for around invoice cost (or slightly above) so a used car should be less than that price.

Reply to
David In NH

Think of it as a used car... Go to

and check the suggested price as used car.

Reply to
Pszemol

Find another dealer. Demos may have been abused. Should be subtantially below invoice. New cars mostly sell around invoice these days.

Reply to
Art

-should get a really good deal -at least 10% off invoice

Reply to
M.Balarama