Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Strut Tool Needed?
I'm trying to get everything together for my upcoming strut job (instead of getting it together when the car is in pieces). I was looking in the manual and there is a tool to hold the strut mount in...
4
4

99 camry possible front wheel bearing problem
I have a possible front wheel bearing problem. There is an intermittent growling sound from left front when driving at low speed. Other times there is no sound at all when driving at low speed....
7
7

96 Camry Windshield Wipers won't Stow
Hi, My Dad has a 96-4cyl Camry. The windshield wipers do not stow when you cycle the switch into the off position. Also when you use the windshield washer they just stop in the middle of the glass. I...
3
3

2003 Camry 4 cyl block heater install
I recently installed a block heater in my 03 Camry XLE auto trans 2.4L 4 Cyl. The instructions included with the block heater did not specify the location of the hole the heater went into so I thought...
2
2

Snow chains for a '98 Camry?
I need to get snow chains (or cables) for my 1998 Toyota Camry. I've never owned snow chains before so I really don't know what I'm doing. A friend recommended these: I'm confused by the clearance...
23
23

Wheel Bearing noise
Hi, This is just to document a problem that I have experienced. I did google for it before but did not hit on the right solution. The dealer has fixed the problem, now. I just wanted to share my...
5
5

Oil Change
Recently purchased a 2002 Camry 4cyl that was a one owner lease and has but 53000mi. The dealer changed the oil before I bought it and it has regular 5w-30 oil in it right now. I don't know what the...
15
15

Battery changing again
Hi. This got buried in an earlier post and I never got an answer. I have a 2001 4 cyl camry. It has aftermarket power remote door locks installed by Toyota Gulf South, the importer. There is a red...
8
8

One Superb Vehicle
With all the postings of problems, just a note to say it is entirely possible to perform all maintenance procedures, enhance fluids with synthetics and use only genuine Toyota parts and wind up with a...
3
3

91 camry with starting problems.
I am having an issue with a 91 camry, there seems to be an intermittnet drain on the battery. it can go for a couple weeks without having a dead battery but at other times it cant go more than 4 hours...
2
2

1996 Camry V6 - High Idle when cold
I bought this car for my son 3-4 months ago. It runs great and has plenty of power. My complaint is that when first started the engine will idle in excess of 2000 rpm. Until it warms up a bit, there's...
2
2

Can You Install 'Fog Lights' On A Camry LE 2007?
Was told that if the car doesn't already have the lights installed, one can not install them later....is this true? Thank you
3
3

Any Issues With Camry LE 2007 ?
Hi....I'm considering buying a Camry LE 2007; anyone know of a known issues already? Thank you
7
7

91 CAMRY 7.5 FUSE PROBLEM WITH REAR DEFROST/AC/BLOWER
Hi, Can anyone help? We were driving and the fan blower for the heater/AC went out. We then noticed the reaer defrost was out as well. Someone helped us on the road, and we found it was none of the...
1
1

'91 Camry - Door Locks Pop Up
As I'm driving the door lock posts suddenly go up and unlock. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Bruce
3
3