12 inch dent right front bumper cover

I have a 12 inch dent on the right front bumper cover of my 99 camry.

I removed about 5 screws from horizontal part of black plastic wheel well, got my hand up in

there and tried to push it out. no go.

then I tried levering it out using a broom handle. no go.

I don't want to remove entire bumper cover.

Suggestions please.

Reply to
wp51dos

I had the same problem with my 98 Camry. If you heat the skin with a hair dryer It will be much easier to push out from behind. Howard

Reply to
howard

thanks for the reply.

i'll give it a try.