Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

is a 2007 at invoice at good deal?
LE or SE at invoice seems like the best deal I could get from a dealer do you think?
6
6

1995 Camry V6 Throttle Opener
Does anyone know what the "throttle opener" on a 1995 Camry V6 automatic transmission 1MZFE engine does or how it works? What I can see: There is a vacuum diaphragm located underneath the throttle...
6
6

2004 Camry Driver Seat
I'm having a safety problem with my 2004 Camry. My driver seat is sliding. I took it to the Toyota dealership to complain and they fixed, they said "it was a loose bolt". 2 months later, the same...
3
3

07 Camry transmissions
I'd like to find an 07 SE 4 cyl w/5speed manual but can't seem to get it w/traction and stability control. It's listed as an option in the brochure - but they're not being produced. Certainly not for...
13
13

Strut brand recomendation needed/'91 Camry Wagon
I need new struts for a high mileage '91 Camry Wagon, I-4, auto. I drive about 8 miles a day on a dirt country road. I am looking for something long lasting and not "sport" valving. I have done a...
10
10

Transmission slipping when first engaged in drive in mornings
I have a 99 Camry that has 153000 miles and over the past few days when the car is first started and put in reverse it does fine but when you make the initial shift to drive and attempt to pull off,...
5
5

Transmission Not Changing Gears Until Warm
Can anyone offer suggestions or ideas on what I need to do to correct this problem. Car is a 1993 Toyota Camry with 85,000 miles. Thanks in advance Herb
3
3

Engine stalling immediately after starting, only when warm
My 2000 Toyota Camry keeps stalling immediately after I start it. The weird part is that it doesn?t always happen. It only happens after the car has previously been running (warm, not hot). If it?s...
2
2

2003 Camry Turn Signals
Is there a way to make 2003 Camry Turn Signals click audibly? They are very quiet. Sometimes, I fail to notice that one is flashing, and drive on, puzzled by the funny expressions and hand and finger...
12
12

2005 Camry in for Warranty work
I have finally take my 05 Camry 4cyl Auto in for a bunch of warranty work. Here's the rundown. The rattly chrome trim piece under the shifter was fixed. They said they had to repair it. No more...
3
3

Noise on 02 2.4 camry
The wife's car makes a sound when taking off. Hard to describe...like a car without an air cleaner. Just a vooooooom. lol They did replace the intake manifold but it wasn't a pining sound we...
8
8

HELP for Camry 1994
Hi I was driving today and have to make a sudden harsh brake, after 5-10 minutes of this my car clock, CD player and automated side mirrors are not working. Any help how to solve this problem? Thanks
3
3

camry rims
Hi! Trying to replace the junk aluminum rims on my Camry -1997. Found some steel 15x6J ones on ebay- the dealer had said 15x6JJ - does anyone know if these will work, or what J means as opposed to JJ?...
1
1

Replacement Camry - was engine failure
I previously posted asking about the engine failure in my 1997 Camry 4-cyl. I've pretty much decided I don't want to trust a used engine, and don't want to pay for a rebuilt. So, two more questions:...
8
8

airbag signal light
I just notice a weird thing this morning when driving my 04 camry. It was cold and dark outside, and I suddenly notice there is a very faint red from the airbag signal on the dashboard. I stopped at a...
2
2