Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 camry power steering rack leaking
hi my 98 camry steering rack is leaking does any one know what would cause that ?
3
3

Fuel Gauge
I have a 92 Camry with a faulty gas gauge. It started to move quickly from 1/4 to empty a few years ago, and now the car takes over 11 gallons when it still reads over a half tank. Do you think this...
1
1

Could lack of oil cap cause "cracked engine head"?
My female friend has a Toyota Camry 4 cylinder with around 133K. She had it serviced 2 weeks ago and they changed the oil. It was leaking something recently (we thought it was anti-freeze). The people...
3
3

92 Camry leaky power steering
I've got a 92 Camry wagon, about 130,000 miles, with no real mechanical problem other than this: The power steering leaks, in the general area near the power-steering-fluid reservoir. I've taken the...
4
4

Camry Turbo kit
Anyone with turbo charging experience on Camry?, any model.
1
1

How to adjust Camry wheel alignment?
I installed a whole new steering rack with new outer tie rods on my 88 Camry 3SFE. Works fine. However, I was hoping that I could get by without throwing the alignment off by setting the number of...
4
4

Incentives in January?
Does Toytoa or other makers typically offer any incentives such as low financing or other in December....or in January?
4
4

Battery, Wiper and Power Door Locks Problem
Hi All, Last winter (Dec '05) - I was out of station and my camry's (96 LE 4 cyl auto) battery died on me (i was out on a vacation for 3 weeks). I had AAA replace my battery when i came back. Since...
2
2

Jacking 'points', 94 Camry 4_dr
Readership, Using a floor_jack, and the 'Toy' OEM( 3_vol ) manual , I cant seem to find the proper points for using a floor_jack , raising the vehicle either front, of back . I can find the 'side'...
3
3

Transmission fluid in anti freeze
I have a 2002 Yukon had my motor replace 3 weeks ago. I went on a road trip I was 120 mile away from home and I noticed that I had transmission fluid leaking. I looked to see where it was coming from...
2
2

95 CAMRY lost power in cassette deck.
My 95 camry (156k miles) stopped having power in the cassette deck all of a sudden. The cigarette lighter which is in the same module also left power. So pls pardon my ignorance about cars, but am I...
3
3

98 Camry Door Handle Replacement Instruction/Schematics?
Are there instructions on the web for replacing a 98 Camry driver side door handle? I found the autozone info (looks great by the way) but they don't have 98 Camry on there yet. :( It would be nice to...
2
2

2007 Camry TPMS - Required?
Hi All: I've got the new XLE and it has TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System). I'm thinking of buying winter tires with separate steel wheels. Tire-Rack sells packages but doesn't install the...
3
3

Found the rattle!
On my 98 Corolla, 2001 Camry and now my 2005 4cyl auto Camry, I have had a very annoying buzzing sound especially when it gets cold out, that I thought was coming from the dash on the 98 and 01. It...
1
1

2006 Camry - Rear Lens
Some bozo broke the rear passenger taillight lens of my 2006 Camry. I called the dealer and fell over with the $200 price tag of just the part. Can I find these elsewhere and are they easy to DIY...
2
2