Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

oil gel class action suit
I got a letter in the mail (my dad did too) re: the Toyota oil gel class action suit. We haven't had any problems (yet) with our Camries (I have a '99, my dad has an '01, both 4-cylinders). Would the...
14
14

Transmission Problem 93 Toyota Camry Does Not Want To Shift On Its Correct RPM
Would appreciate suggestion on what I need to do on my 93 Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission to get it to shift properly. Problem The transmission is not shifting when it is cold or not warmed up....
6
6

Trying to Find A Door Handle..
The inside door handle just broke. Basically just fell of when I pulled on it. Spend hours trying to find it on the internet. Looks like they only sell exterior handles. Anyone can point me here in...
2
2

Rims for a Camry
Check out this auction on ebay if you own a 2001 to 2006 Camry or Lexus eBay search for item # 120055283141 17" Falken Tires CSC Chrome Rims '02-06 Camry/Lexus They're about to be stolen for an...
3
3

Re: Brakes
same thing happened to me, replaced the rotors problem gone

what battery for hot climate
What battery should I buy for Camry for hot climate ?
3
3

camry made in usa or japan
I have owned Camrys for a long time. Latest is a 2004 v6 LE and is OK so far. It was made in usa ( vin starts with 4 ) All previous were japanese ( vin staring with J ) All used Camrys I have looked...
2
2

1996 toyota Camry Oil Leak?
Hey folks, im new to this group stuff but thought i'd give it a shot since people seem to be helpful here with toyota probs. I believe that i have an oil leak. I've posted pictures below. i've noticed...

1996 toyota Camry Oil Leak?
Hey folks, im new to this group stuff but thought i'd give it a shot since people seem to be helpful here with toyota probs. I believe that i have an oil leak. I've posted pictures below. i've noticed...
2
2

Battery
Hi all, Can anyone tell me where I can find out (or if you already know) info on what particular stats on a battery I need for a Toyota Camry V6 1999. I mean, are there only certain types of battery's...
8
8

TheBuyersNET.com
Join FREE! It is a forum for buyers of cars, TVS, computers, airline tickets or just about anything. Form your own groups and negotiate deep discounts with the sellers of the products of your choice....

Special jumper for timing on 3SFE engine?
Re: 88 camry wagon 4-cyl. 3SFE engine: The manual does not say to install a jumper wire to two contacts on the diagnostic connector, it says to use a certain "special tool". Can't tell from the...
1
1

Canister replacement
Check out this link.Your Camry may be under an extended warrenty.
1
1

left drift 2002 solara
Anyone familiar with a "left drift" steering problem with the 2002 Solara? Alignment is ok. Tires are ok. Thanks.
4
4

repair oxygen sensor
Is it possible tp repair oxygen sensor 99 camry v6 ?
2
2