Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Finally] Verizon's Treo Talks to Toyotas
Verizon's Treo Talks to Toyotas Here's some welcome news on the Bluetooth front: Verizon Wireless has finally released a software update that fixes one of the more annoying compatibility glitches with...

2004 Camry Transmission
My daughter wants me to drain and fill the transmission fluid on their 2004 Camry LE with four cyclinder engine. I have done this several times on our Honda's by opening the drain plug on the...
1
1

Help!! 85 camry timing Question
I have just replaced the timing belt on my camry, and when I start the car up it idles ok, but when I take it on the road it has hardly any power... anyway i figured out that I may not of set the...
6
6

How Fast Will the 2007 V6 go?
Has anyone opened up to what the new Camry will do. qq
17
17

Lifetime warranties
I've seen Brake Lifetime warranty specials, why doesn't car manufacturer's have this as a standard. Are these bogus pads? My friend just got a service from Midas and seems to be pretty happy with it.
4
4

surging when coasting
We have a 88 camry wagon - automatic. The front end has always been kinda clunky. We replaced struts, cv joints and had two different mechanics look at it - without ever finding the problem. It has...
2
2

Camry 2001 Digital clock dead. Need help with fuse
Hi All, I have a Toyota Camry LE 2001 (V4). Recently my digital clock (displays time & temp.) went dead. I cracked open the toyota owners manual, but couldnt find the right fuse associated with the...
1
1

'92 camry was running earlier but now nothing...
Starter's not even clicking, battery's at 7v...got rebuilt alternator which has been working fine for about 2 months now and a new AC Delco battery at the same time. Its been running a bit rough, but...
4
4

Strange problem with 89 Camry (possibly electrics?)
My girlfriend has an 89 camry, and has recently experienced some strange problems with it. She was driving it , and the "lights" warning light came on, then a short time later, the radio cut out, and...
2
2

'84 Camry Front End Vibration
I have one of the first Camrys. Its an '84 with a 4 cyl gas engine and an automatic transmission. I know the front shocks are worn (very little dampening) and I know the front end needs alignment...
6
6

Best Parts Sources
It looks like a I may need to have the rear wiper motor replaced in our '95 Camry wagon. I'd prefer a new motor, but the OEM part is over $300. Are there any good aftermarket sources, or, failing...
9
9

87 Camry - heating/cooling fan & manual window problems
87 camry - 209K miles - 4 cylinder - automatic transmission - car runs well Hi Folks: I need pointers on couple of 'pesky' problems on my 87 Camry: 1) Heating/Cooling fan: This has 4 settings - LO, I,...
2
2

steel tire rims for 2001 camry
I have a pair of camry 2002 15" steel rims, would these fit on a 2001 camry (existing tire 205 r 15) Thks --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made...

Highlander OEM Tonneau Cargo Cover/Floor Mats & Camry OEM Floor Mats
Genuine OEM Toyota Highlander Tonneau / Cargo Cover, fits 2003 through 2006 model year Highlanders, like new condition, gray interior. Retails for $557 asking $195 OBO. In addition to the purchase of...

Programing an alarm remote
Anyone know how to program a remote for a 1997 Toyota Camry? I have the black remote.
5
5