Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 Camry LE losing power while cruising at 1,500 RPM
Hi everyone, First of all, please let me note, I don't know too much (obviously) about the engine/car mechanics. I'm not sure if this is an issue or not, but I was hoping someone could give me some...
4
4

timing belt issues/noises
Recently I noticed a rattling sound that seemed to be coming from the a/c compressor which I thought might be a bearing getting ready to fail. A mechanic thought it was the a/c compressor. Engine...
3
3

max trailer wt, '96/'99?
What is the maximum trailer weight recommended for a '96 and for a '99, 4-cylinder, automatic trans Camry?

RS 3200 Plus microphone adjustment
Anyone have some how-to's for adjusting the glass breakage microphone up a bit?

Coolant and Transmission Fluid change.
I took my wifes 2004 Camry (4 cyl.) LE to the dealer for an oil change, tire rotation, and brake inspection at about 19,000. There were no apparent problems with the car. The service rep told me...
3
3

Re: Advise on finance question
Pay the car loan since interest on it is not tax deductable -- assuming you can take other than the standard deduction. Make sure its one you can repay early and that it goes towards the principle ---...
2
2

what happened to Park Performance (BMW-Toyota Autoworks), Fairview, NJ?
Does anyone know what happened to this business? They were great Toyota mechanics: great work, very honest, reasonably priced. Did they move or go out of business? If they're out of business, do you...
1
1

Emergency Brake Switch Location
The brake warning light on my 2000 Solara has started to come on intermittently. The research I've done indicates it is either low fluid or a faultly emergency brake switch. The fluid is just fine and...

Question about 85 camry cylinder head removal
I am trying to get my cylinder head removed to replace the head gaskets and clean it out.. but in order to get to it I need to remove the camshaft box I was trying to remove the cam box but attached...
2
2

Strut Mounts - Is my mechanic honest with me?
I have no doubt that it's time to replace my struts and mounts, but my concern is that my mechanic's honesty is questionable: I complained about a noise from the drive shaft he installed few months...
7
7

shocks/struts, door trim & door checks, alignment,
Hi everyone: Now that I've purchased 1995 OEM wheels and tires for my 1999 Camry - it used to have UGLY aftermarket alloys, I'm much happier with the ride and the look of the vehicle. Now I can...

07 Camry V6 wiring question
I need to pull some red/black zip cord through the firewall to get to the battery. On first blush there appears to be no easy way to get there. One wiring bundle goes through near the steering column...

1995 Totota Camry (vienta) central locking / alarm problem
Hi all, I've got a 1995 toyota camry (vienta). When I got into the car earlier this evening I noticed that the relay that drives the central locking (I presume anycase) that lives behind the glove box...
1
1

flush transmission
camry 99 v6 there are two line connecting trans to radiator. which line is the return line? do I need a special pliers or visegrps ok to remove clamp? what size is tubing ? I want to buy some clear...
7
7

Mileage numbers for old Camry
My son recently bought a '96 Camry wagon with auto tranny and 4 cyl engine (which I mention because I have no idea if it was offered with a 6). He's a new driver and a teenager, so he's being...
14
14