Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I need a carfax
could someone please run a carfax on 4T1be32kx2u011198 thank you
1
1

I need a carfax
could someone please run a carfax on 4T1be32kx2u011198 thank you

1993 Camry radiator fans inop
I have a 1993 Toyota Camry that overheats at idle due to the radiator fans not coming on. A friend checked and says the fans are not geting power to them. Could it be one of the relays on the side...
6
6

Sell as is or fix and sell
97 Camry XLE, 120,000 mile. We just found out the Power steering pump is leaking. the rack and pinion got scored and is also leaking. This is a spare car and I dont want to put any more money into it....
14
14

Noise when in reverse
My 1998 Toyota Camry makes a noise when in backing out of a parking space, but not when driving forward at regular highway speed. Does anybody know what causes this?
2
2

89 Camry engine/transmission problem
Hello all. My 1989 Camry with 3S-FE engine and automatic transmission has been exhibiting the following problems in the last two weeks especially in the morning when temperature is cold (in Souther...
2
2

Switching off Motorola E815 on Camry
I'm looking for information on how to use my bluetooth connection on my Motorola E-815 on my Camry. When I make a call (or receive one) the call goes to the hands-free speaker system. Is there a way...

Loose Drive-shaft - Normal?
1991 Camry, auto, 4 cyl. About half a year ago both of the drive shafts were replaced. Recently I can hear muffled knocks when the car is moving slowly. It seems to be coming from the front. I thought...
1
1

96 Camry 2.2L
Just bought this Camry with 82K on the clock. There are a couple of problems with this car. 1) RF power door lock doesn't work from inside. Turn the key in the drivers door, all doors but the RF...
8
8

HELP transmission problem i think?
My 1998 toyota camry starts but doesnt move out of park. Its automatic and the shifter slides VERY easily from reverse to neutral to drive even without pushing the button on the side of the shifter...
2
2

98' Camry automatic transmission drain plug
Can someone verify that the correct allen wrench size for the auto tranny drain plug is 10 MM ?
2
2

98 Camry shift selector bulb replacement
Does anyone know how to get to the bulb inside the automatic transmission shift selector ? I've removed the top cover fascia and found one screw top left that is painted red. When you remove this...

won't start may have used valet key
99 camry. won't start may have used valet key. suggestions, please
2
2

how to tell if camry manufactured in usa or japan ?
Does VIN tell if camry manufactured in usa or japan ?
2
2

2000 toyota camry blowing dash fuses
I have a 2000 toyta camry that blows fuses when I put the car in rev. and drive and I back up lights are not working but when I put bulbs in it keeps blowing fuses and know bulbs are out its starting...
1
1