Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transmission Chatter 1993 V6 Automatic
I just noticed today that when backing up, the transmission seems to chatter a bit when first starting backward. If I firmly apply the brakes and apply moderate throttle there is no slippage. Only...
5
5

Not impressed with my retroprojector...
Hi! I owned a Camry 2007 I4. Since I found that the low beam lights were not giving enough lights during nights here in CAnada, I decided to replace my Philips one with PIAA X white plus Xtreme cool...
2
2

Fuel injection cleaners
Hi! Do you believe in using fuel injection cleaners like STP in order to keep your engine clean? Is this a waste of money, worthwhile, or dangerous for the engine? Many thanks for your advice!!!
5
5

Stock stereo problem
i have a 93 toyota camry LE and i wanted to take out the stock stereo and put in my nice cd player. i bought a harness and i got it all wired together (i think i was done correctly) and nothing...
3
3

BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR 99 camry
thanks for help. hard parts were finding where it was and removing the two phillips screws. got part at toyota $ 18 woeks perfectly now

1996 - Toyota Camry
Hi there, I would like the antenna to be at a half-position instead of the full height. Whenever i power on the car, the antenna pulls itself back to full ht position and goes back when i power down....
2
2

How to replace/repair Air Vent Grills on Dashboard
Hi, For 1994 Toyota camry, Air Vent grills are broken. Effectively, I am not able to control the air flow using these vents. I would like to repair or replace the Air Vent grills. 1. Do we have to...
2
2

2000 V6 Timing Belt Questions
Hello all, I'm new here. I guess my 2000 V6 Camry is getting a little long in the tooth though, so I'll probably be in and out of here from here on out. I was reading another post about changing the...
10
10

Replacing speaker grilles on rear shelf, 2003 LE
I have a 2003 Camry LE. For the past several months it has been necessary to park it in an area that gets a great deal of afternoon sun. As a result the plastic "grille" on the two rear speakers has...
4
4

Sensor?
Hi! I have a 93 4 cyl camry. Can anyone tell what is the sensor next to the Coolant Temperature Sensor and what is it for? The one with only one looks like a temperature sensor but why would there be...
1
1

Re: How to fix my broken mirror cover
Is it the glass you broke or the housing? If it's the drivers side glass only you can have a glass shop cut a replacement (just give them a template of the shape) and glue it over the existing - if...
1
1

Recalls
In 05 Toyota recalled 2.38 million cars in the US, but they sold only 2.26 million. Quality is surely not what it used to be.
2
2

85 camry slows & stalls after 20 mins
I have an 85 camry manual 5 spd that has been workin great for me and I love driving it very nice smooth ride. but recently a problem has arose. After about 20 minutes of normal driving the car slowly...
9
9

what is a 4 cylinder camry 98 models top speed?
what is a 4 cylinder camry 98 models top speed? ca any one help cant find the stats on the net any where
3
3

New O-RIng
Hey fellow Yota fans, I just found out that i need to replace the distributor o-ring on my 95 camry but to find one has been difficult... If anyone has any where abouts to where i can find one that...
1
1