Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 ' Camry shift lever housing lamp
I just bought a 98' Camry LE and was wondering if besides the shift position indicator in the instrument panel, there is supposed to be a light behind the shift lever housing ?
3
3

99 camry won't idle
My 99 camry won't idle. new plugs last year. 100,000 miles. no error codes stored. where to start?
1
1

Hand over hand steering
For anyone who may be interested, the "ten and two o'clock" hand position sets the hands "twenty minutes" apart, so the third hand position winds up being at the "six o'clock" position at bottom dead...
8
8

93 CAMRY RHS driveshaft removal *&^%$#)+@@#@
I have just spent over an hour and a half trying un-successfully to remove the RHS drive shaft. I have followed the advice tendered on this group to my previous post regarding the LHS shaft (which...
2
2

passenger side gray mirror
Hi, I am looking for a passenger side gray mirror for my Japanese built 2001 Camry. The dealer quoted an exorbitant $250. I hesitate to pay that kind of money just because it is purely cosmetic. I say...
3
3

07 starting rpm's are high
Since this is my first Toyota I am not familiar with cold starts. On a cold start the engine's rpm's are at 1500 and it takes a good minute for them to drop to 1000 rpm's. Then after driving it the...
10
10

Anyone having trouble with interior dome light ('99 Camry XLE) not turning off when door closed?
Twice in the last 6 weeks I've found my battery drained and the culpret was the interior dome light. I have it in the auto (door) position so it comes on when the doors open. But it seems to sometimes...
2
2

2007 Stalling from reverse to Drive
I just had my '07 XLE V6 stall on my twice tonight when shifting from reverse to drive while rolling no more than 2-3 mph backwards. I've had it for a month - 900 miles on the odo. I didn't step on...
5
5

Are Camrys' Still as Well Make as in the past
My wife's Camry has been virtually trouble free. With 136k we have done the expected,Timing belt,cam and crank seals, oil pump O rings, plus transmittion oil change,coolant change ...etc. But my 2002...
12
12

How to change 94 camry Inside Door handle
Hi, My 1994 Camry (4cyl) Inside door handles are broken (front Driver and Front passenger). Recently I changed Window regulators for these windows opening door panels. Are there any special tools...
4
4

Why Toyota Cost Less
I thought this was an interesting analysis as to why Japanese cars are such a better bargain. Dick '*************** Why Japanese Cars Earn $2400 More Profit Each A latest auto industry report says...
2
2

2007 Camry
I am thinking about purchasing a 2007 Camry, can anyone walk me through the process of installing Xenon headlights? Thanks.

1992 Camry Keyless Entry Remote Programming Instructions
Can anyone please provide programming instructions for a 1992 Camry XLE. I bought the remote, but the dealer wants $175 to program it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Nate
2
2

Burning smell = raybestos pg plus rotors + akebono ceramic brakes
Hi there, I have recently purchased new raybestos pg plus rotors + akebono ceramic brakes and at the end of a drive, I have experienced a fairly strong burning smell. Can smell it just standing at the...
3
3

1994 V6 Camry XLE - Timing Belt
This car has 140,000 miles on it and the timing belt just went out. I am curious as to what this should cost to repair as I have never driven a Toyota or older model car. Autozone has the part for...
2
2