1986 Camry A/C Not Working

Hi Everyone i have a question that has been worrying me all day..(let me first tell you wha happened)..Im Driving Doing About 75 In My 86 Cam...with the A/c on an as usual its nice and cold....all of a sudden the air gets hot and i go to turn the a/c off and back on thinkin maybe it will come on again . ...it doesnt...what happens is that u first turn the a/c on the compressor cluth engages and cuts off in 3 seconds...WHAT CAUSES THIS...? and wha can i do to fix this problem...?

Reply to
toyotamanboi

Start with making sure that the system is fully charged with refrigerant.

Reply to
qslim

Yeah..that sounds about right eh...i will go to a shop and check and see if thats the problem...im hoping that its not something esle...

Reply to
toyotamanboi via CarKB.com